Refreshing Chardonnay Al Fresco is the perfect party drink—fresh and light, this cocktail is crafted with fresh lime and cucumber. These Chardonnay Al Fresco cocktails pair really well with tapas such as Spanish cheeses, chorizo, marinated olives, and patatas bravas with aioli.
- 4 ounces Hopwood Cellars Winery Chardonnay
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup*
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the lime juice, cucumber, and simple syrup. Add wine and ice, shake, and strain into a glass. Garnish with a lime and cucumber slice. Enjoy!
NOTES: To make simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water and bring to a boil. Let cool and store in the refrigerator until ready to use. Keeps for up to a month.
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Hopwood Sweet Kiwi Wine
- 2 cups fresh strawberries (washed, hulled and cut into quarters)
- 3-4 kiwis (peeled and sliced)
- 2 cups lemon lime soda
- Start this tasty Sangria outright by pouring the white kiwi wine into a large pitcher.
- Add the washed and sliced strawberry and kiwi fruit, add an optional squeeze of lemon or lime. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Add ice and 2 cups of your favorite lemon lime soda to the pitcher
- Stir and enjoy!